Tired of the same old boring recipes? Looking for healthy food that tastes good? Maybe you need some tips or motivation about living a healthy lifestyle or overcoming anxiety/depression/PTSD? I’ve got just what you are looking for!
I try to live a healthy life by exercising 5-6 times a week and eating healthy. My goal is to inspire others to live their best life. I am not a chef, nutritionist, or a therapist but these are the tools that work for me.
Some facts about me:
- My name is Melissa Dinner, yes dinner like the meal.
- I am a wife to an amazing man and a mother to four wonderful children.
- My children all have names that begin with the letter J. My girls have the same initials (JSD) and my boys have the same initials (JRD). Jordan, Jason, Jacob, and Jillian. I find a theme I like and I stick with it!
- I am busy. Um, hello?! Four kids and a husband. And two dogs!
- I am a fitness addict and workout at home.
- I eat healthy 95% of the time. Hey, it’s all about balance.
- I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis when I was 22 years old. I manage it naturally with diet and supplements.
- I am obsessed with Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder- do NOT talk to me on Thursday nights!
- I LOVE elephants and the color purple.