Cauliflower rice is a total game changer. I don’t care if you eat grains or avoid grains, this stuff is legit. It is nice to be able to change things up every so often for a little excitement. So the next time you are making something with rice swap it out for this instead. It can be a messy process but once you get the hang of it it’s no big deal. I like to make a big batch so that I can grab what I need as I need it during the week. You can store it in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to a week. It can be steamed, sautéed, or roasted as needed.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- food processor or blender
- airtight container
- Cut up the cauliflower into small florets and chop up the stems.
- In small batches, pulse the cauliflower in your food processor or blender until it resembles rice.
- Store in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to a week.