This salad is so simple and delicious. The secret ingredient is the hemp seeds. Hemp seeds are an excellent source of fatty acids and protein and are perfect to sprinkle on top of a salad. I really appreciate the natural flavors of fruits and vegetables. The only seasoning you need for this dish is a pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt to add one more layer of flavor. This is refreshing and crisp. Perfect on its own or as a side dish.
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 of an english cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons shelled hemp seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers and sea salt. Stir until well combined.
- Divide among dishes and top with hemp seeds.